Detalhes do produto
5W-40 K Pure Energy Multi Air
Selenia K Pure Energy MultiAir is a modern, fully synthetic high performance engine oil for the new generation of engines with MultiAir technology. With its low ash content, it surpasses the new ACEA C3 approval and provides the catalyst optimal protection. The engine life is therefore extended.
Besides lubricating the cylinder and the pistons the MultiAir technology engine oil is also responsible for a smooth supply of oil for the multi-way control valves of the hydraulic working cylinder. The control of the valves in dependence on the crank shaft on the inlet side is omitted. To meet these complex demands, a special motor oil is required.
The new MultiAir Selenia K Pure Energy 5W-40 ensures the smooth running of the characteristic requirements of the MultiAir engines through:
- Reliable control of all valves and cylinders
- Fast, dynamic response
- Excellent low temperature properties (pour point)
- Optimal detergent and dispersant properties
- Special formulation Air Release, which favors the disposal of airborne particles
- High chemical and viscometric stability
- Up to 25 percent less fuel consumption
- Up to 10 percent more power and torque
- Reduction of nitrogen oxide emissions by up to 60 percent
- Reduction of carbon monoxide emissions by up to 40 percent
Oil change interval according to the manufacturer's specifications or maintenance indication.
Fiat, Lancia and Alfa Romeo. Compatible with all motors for which Selenia K Pure Energy 5W-40 is required.
- ACEA C3
- API SM / CF
- FIAT 9.55535-S2 Contractual Technical Ref N ° F603.C07
- VW 502.00/505.00/505.01
- MB-Approval 229.51
- BMW LL-04
|Field of operation||Carro|
BMW LL 04
Fiat 9.55535 S2